• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What Tires?

You bought anything yet?

If you couldn't find any cheap pulloffs, I'd just go with a set of Interco Swamp Lites.....or ITP Mud Lites or ITP 589's. They all seem to be around the $400 range with free shipping, vs. other tires being $600+ range. I've had friends that ran Swamp Lites and liked them alright. I wore out a set of 26" Mud Lites and a set of 26" 589's on my Honda Rubicon back in the day. Both were good tires and "Rough riding tire" never ever crossed my mind as a way of describing a 589. I damn sure wouldn't use 589 and Outlaw in the same sentence lol. That's like comparing a Bogger to a Buckshot.

Just what I'd do if I was looking for a descent tire when having the best of the best tire just isn't necessary. :dblthumb:

Spin lights??? Tires have came a long way since your fourwheeler days. Ha.

Sxs's are a whole different ball game when it comes to tires.

Re: Re: Re: What Tires?

ibrokeit said:
Spin lights??? Tires have came a long way since your fourwheeler days. Ha.

Sxs's are a whole different ball game when it comes to tires.

Regardless, it still depends on what you wanna do with it. I mean if he ain't wheeling hard, any aftermarket $400 set of tires will suffice. If he tryin' to be all Timmie Cameron in a Gayzr, then yeah, the evolution of tires will actually matter. But as far as swamp lites, mud lites, and 589's go, they are still the same as they used to be and will be more than enough for what a RHINO will do. I was born at night, but not last night ******.

Re: Re: What Tires?

Duro power grip. Dad runs the same size in his rhino, works good and rides good.

I ran some 25s on a Suzuki Vinson, i liked them on an atv also

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/723/17573/Duro-Power-Grip-Radial-ATV-Tire