• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What to buy?? Rzr 2 or 4

Hotrodpayton

Jesus Saves
Sold my Ranger and on to a rzr again. 1000 4 seat is out for me, to much $

I have 2 kids but very young ( 2 1/2 and 9 months old) I figure they are at least 3 and 4 years away from riding anywhere but the house. So I don't know if it's worth owning a 4 seater just to ride around the yard with them, I could buy Mom a golf cart for them????
All I am doing is trail riding, no comps, no violater hill climbs, no jumping table tops, just trails, dirt roads, banks and creeks.
What's y'all thoughts???? I have a real good history of selling stuff pretty quick so do I buy a 1000 because of resale? and I'm unlimited on what I can do? or buy an s or 900 just for trails and hope to keep it from now on?
900 4 seat is gone after this year, can't find a new one already and they are over priced anyway. 800 4 is not going to cut it.
Just looking for opinions on those maybe with experience in my position. Oh and I'll be hooking a trailer to it at least once a week for yard work.

I love my 4 seaters. 900xp4 us a great machine.

For your needs and if you won't keep it long just get the 2 seat 1000

Just get it and ride. Don't spend $5000 on mods.

yeah, I thought about just a rzr s because the $ and my trail use only. I just figure resale in nothing. Especially in another year.

The 900 is a huge upgrade over the 800 but I have not ridden a 1000 so I can't speak to that.

I love the ride if the 4 versus 2 but they have the 1000 2 nearly as long as a 900 4

Latest posts