• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What ya driving?

We should try and set something up this summer, would your club be up for one down here also?

A class for the sticks, Its called the Super class, Run what ya brung and hope ya brung enough.....:stirpot:

I would love to keep the RED NECK my 4 bar truck as is.. but we have 2 supers and 2-2.2s now. to much money to do a 3rd...

I do like the broom handle idea, Thats really red neck....:redneck:

I B..

redbullcrawler said:
hotwheels000 said:
So your idea is 2.2 or stick? :rb: Not you just the idea.
Many other clubs have classes just for sticks.
My big truck truck doesn't fit in the 2.2 class. It is very capable but any 12 year old kid could out drive it with a stick
DSC00845.jpg

Thre is a place for sticks, just not with shaftys:beer:
Picture_685.jpg

My point was that is were the limitations have been placed (in the 2.2 class). I dont agree with all those limitations either, The scale class should be the limiting class or a spec class so to speak. I drive a torsion chassis 2.2 shafty and sure hope that is not limited

As torry stated our rocks are condusive to the added ground clearance of the stick/torsion,now if we had that monolithic rock I would build a different chassis

I B RACIN said:
We should try and set something up this summer, would your club be up for one down here also?

A class for the sticks, Its called the Super class, Run what ya brung and hope ya brung enough.....:stirpot:

I would love to keep the RED NECK my 4 bar truck as is.. but we have 2 supers and 2-2.2s now. to much money to do a 3rd...

I do like the broom handle idea, Thats really red neck....:redneck:

I B..
I'll talk to the boys and see what they say:D

hotwheels000 said:
redbullcrawler said:
My point was that is were the limitations have been placed (in the 2.2 class). I dont agree with all those limitations either, The scale class should be the limiting class or a spec class so to speak. I drive a torsion chassis 2.2 shafty and sure hope that is not limited

As torry stated our rocks are condusive to the added ground clearance of the stick/torsion,now if we had that monolithic rock I would build a different chassis
Hate to tell you this, but anything that is 2.2 has to have drive shafts up here. If you guys want to come up here i'll give ya the run down on how we do things up here and if we come down we'll play by your rules:cool: Its only fare.

And as for "Sarcasm-one of the services I provide" I like it:clappy:

calinstick.jpg

Last edited:
hotwheels000 said:
Call it the wood:D

"The Wood" Now that's the funniest thing I heard all day! :haha: :clappy:

Do you BC folks have a set of rules made up that you are running by, or is that still in development? I'm sure you already figured out that we are running USRCCA rules.

Todd1803 said:
"The Wood" Now that's the funniest thing I heard all day! :haha: :clappy:

Do you BC folks have a set of rules made up that you are running by, or is that still in development? I'm sure you already figured out that we are running USRCCA rules.
We have it all figured out up here. Its a little differnet, we use a rope course. No gates hear. You gain points from diving on the rope and so on. The man with the least amount of points wins. At the comp in august we had about $400:clappy: in prizes and give aways. Whats it like down there for prizes? Second place scored me this Dodge quad cab body:cool: Can you give me a link to usrcca rules please.
DSC02107.jpg

redbullcrawler said:
Todd1803 - I dont think it takes a degree in rocket science (LOL)to build a stick, but at that same time I'll give mad props to the first guy that did engineer a stick chassis. What he came up with is still the most capable thing out there. :rockon:

Kevin...his name is Kevin. I am really glad you like what you are doing and proud of it, I would like to see your skills in person. Let us know where and when. Please.

Chad-

I like how the suspension works with a 4 link, but the center clearance is why I built my stick. Sometimes there are obstacles that no amount of driver skill can help you get over without the center clearance of a stick. My couch would be an example, with my 4 link chassis there was no way I could climb that 15" vertical face, I could get my front tires over but the center hung up, but with my stick I walk right up it. For bashing around I'd take a 4 link any day, but for comps I'll stick with my stick(no pun intended):D That's what makes this such a great world, everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

I still think there should be a class without sticks or torsion chassi and we can all sport our piss on a stick stickers and have fun. I had a stick, it worked good. I didnt like how it reacted in a twist though. i expected it to react like a normal suspension would but thats not the case. I just dont think they are cool. they are for compete'n and thats it. other than that they are just a set of clod axles on a frigg'n broom handle. you guys go play with your wood elsewhere! HAHAH:hi: :clappy:

j/k i just got back from the bar. wife got a new position and is going to start rakeing in the doe$$$ so im celebrat'n

I B RACIN said:
My trucks never leave the shop unless I'm testing or at a comp.

what else do you do with them ???

I B..
Some time I take it to the bar, I never get a hair cut without it and it'll be my best man at the wedding. LMAO Just jokin , I'm never getting married.
No seriously we grab the truck and take for a drive up the montain tails. Some times its just hangin out it the shop, little fabin, drinkin, crawlin and once in awhile we have a comp.

redbullcrawler said:
Some time I take it to the bar, I never get a hair cut without it and it'll be my best man at the wedding. LMAO Just jokin , I'm never getting married.
No seriously we grab the truck and take for a drive up the montain tails. Some times its just hangin out it the shop, little fabin, drinkin, crawlin and once in awhile we have a comp.

Thats cool, I don't think any of our members just take there rigs out just to play, hotwheels000, takes his to work with him everyday incase he finds a good comp spot then he can check it out, we do play around after the comps.

I B..

well im thinking age might be a factor there. How old is everyone? ...as for myself im still a tender 25, just barley gett'n my feet wet.

The great thing about our new and exciting sport his how many fun options we have. There is growing demand for a scale class in this region (which happens to mirror the rest of the nation). I look forwar to meeting and crawling with all of you in the near future, maybe you can teach me somthing new.

Chad-

grover said:
The great thing about our new and exciting sport his how many fun options we have. There is growing demand for a scale class in this region (which happens to mirror the rest of the nation). I look forwar to meeting and crawling with all of you in the near future, maybe you can teach me somthing new.

Chad-

Agreed...........................

PS

I want a scale class since I just worked a deal out with a scaler involved,I think that makes 4 scalers in the group now