• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whatcom county Snow Run...

Oil can

I wasn't able to make the twin lakes run. I will be free and I am going to find some deep snow some where this Saturday the 8th. If twin lakes is still open I may go there otherwise it will be slide or sumas. regardless of where I go breakfast will be at the bear in Deming at 7:30.:awesomework:

shure im open for that being an option. which one is higher, slide or middle fork?:corn:

I was up slide a few weeks ago and there was some snow. Cant say much at this point with the warm weather and rain we have been having... I can tell you that sumas is in my backyard and when I look up at it there is no snow that I can see so I would avoid it. I would be up for doing a run in about 2 weeks, should be able to get my truck ready by then.

I was up slide a few weeks ago and there was some snow. Cant say much at this point with the warm weather and rain we have been having... I can tell you that sumas is in my backyard and when I look up at it there is no snow that I can see so I would avoid it. I would be up for doing a run in about 2 weeks, should be able to get my truck ready by then.

I totally agree. I wanted to do some recon mid week to see where we are at depth wise... sumas would probably be last choice. We will see what the weather brings by then. All I know is Im heading somewhere where its deep.
If you wanted to go in a few weeks you could join the ridge rams on our annual hangover run on the first of Jan.

I totally agree. I wanted to do some recon mid week to see where we are at depth wise... sumas would probably be last choice. We will see what the weather brings by then. All I know is Im heading somewhere where its deep.
If you wanted to go in a few weeks you could join the ridge rams on our annual hangover run on the first of Jan.

definitely going to be before that but I might do that too. Thanks for the offer.

I have never done middle fork so I can say much about that, Im not even sure how to get up there more then maybe 1000ft I must be missing something unless the roads have been pushed way up the hill or I dont know which way you get up there. last time i was up there was almost 10 years ago.

definitely going to be before that but I might do that too. Thanks for the offer.

I have never done middle fork so I can say much about that, Im not even sure how to get up there more then maybe 1000ft I must be missing something unless the roads have been pushed way up the hill or I dont know which way you get up there. last time i was up there was almost 10 years ago.

Mr Len the duck dodger kerr is the middle fork person to ask. A couple of us went up there before turkey day and we ended up in the buckle brush. Apparently we made a wrong turn. One of the roads is sapposed to get some good elevation.

suppose to dump some snow this week, couple buddies and I are planning to go up pending a radiator for a buddies truck at this point.

What kinda rig are you going in oil can?
I didnt make it to the twin lakes run either, i want to go find some snow but i dont want to slow anybody up :awesomework:. Im on 35's open f/r. ~9000lbs :mad:

My other rig isnt running that great right now but its locked f/r and on 33's

What kinda rig are you going in oil can?
I didnt make it to the twin lakes run either, i want to go find some snow but i dont want to slow anybody up :awesomework:. Im on 35's open f/r. ~9000lbs :mad:

My other rig isnt running that great right now but its locked f/r and on 33's

At this point I think I'm going to take my buggy. Like kev said we are aiming for deep. 9000lb mite be rough... you could go till you get stuck then bail in with one of us. One way or another come on out.:awesomework:

At this point I think I'm going to take my buggy. Like kev said we are aiming for deep. 9000lb mite be rough... you could go till you get stuck then bail in with one of us. One way or another come on out.:awesomework:

Should you be drivin' er sumtin'??? :fawkdancesmiley:

Bring it.... its all good.. besides my buggy is barely the equivalent of a Cherokee anyway...lol. its a squared thing I guess.