• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What'd everybody get for Christmas?

The Luke

I know I'm early. But the wife gave me mine early so I'd have it for the Pickett ride a couple weeks ago. She sold my old winch to a buddy of mine. :dblthumb
amude2as.jpg

Nothing. I ask for and receive nothing every year. I spend my time with family and donate money to those that need it in my community. :)

I got a Ruger mini 14 a couple days ago as an early gift, and I bought myself some new justin boots lol. The girlfriend got me a gun case for the mini 14 and 4x 30rd clips for it and a new Simmons 3x9x50 scope for my 30.06.
Glad I turned that city girl into a gun shootin 4wheelin beer drankin hell raisin ol girl lol.
I bought her some nice arait ($$) cow"girl" boots and a pink camo otterbox lol

Re: Re: What'd everybody get for Christmas?

5 point harnesses,axels, and a dana 300.and clothes and **** to prolley

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Early present this year. Desert eagle .50 IMI. I was holding out for the one made in Israel. Same gun but cooler with the nostalgia factor. Not much use , but it sure is a blast....no pun intended... :woot:

We don't normally go that big for Christmas. We try to give at least 10% to charity and our Church. It is worth it!

I ordered some tubbies for my jeep. Wife got me a sticker for my jeep. I bought her a jeep. Lol

My best gift is finally being healthy enough to go back to work after being laid up for over a month.

Me and my wife received the best gift ever for Christmas!
DD89DA61-A164-4200-8EEA-3A16743E775A-4576-000005158D0E131C.jpg

Although I'm sure she spent way too much on other gifts for me as I did the same for her! And the boy has way more than he'll ever be able to play with! molaugh

B.DRAKE said:
Me and my wife received the best gift ever for Christmas!
DD89DA61-A164-4200-8EEA-3A16743E775A-4576-000005158D0E131C.jpg

Although I'm sure she spent way too much on other gifts for me as I did the same for her! And the boy has way more than he'll ever be able to play with! molaugh

Thats awesome!

All I wanted was to spend Chritmas with my family and a Caribbean trip through the Islands. I leave out after Christmas with the family and don't have to return to work until the 7th. I can not wait to go explore more of the region!!![size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

soogydollar4_zps1579bcc5.jpg