• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's a new rzr worth

ratedX

What's a 2015 1k with bumpers cage armor tree savers and 32 in tires worth? Has 106 miles the deal is 22k sound high or low

Re:

To me I'd prefer to buy a new one. Abernathys in Tenn is selling them for like 16500 brand new. But depending on who built the cage and such that sounds like the normal going price.

Drew Pate
Cordova Al

Lot depends on who and how it was ridden. If it's been babied with a nice cage and other add ins that's not a bad price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibrokeit said:
$5500 will buy a lot of add ons for a brand new never abused machine...

My thoughts exactly :****:

Nice cage: $2000
All the other cool **** that one has: $2000

$16500 + $4000 = $20,500 - $750 from sale of factory crap taken off = $19,750
& it's a brand new machine

if I was going to spend anywhere in the ball park of 20k on a rzr, new would be the only sensible option IMO

no secrets, no b.s. , you would have a warranty, all that fun stuff

I wouldn't spend that on a used one either, that they sell for that much. The 2 I've bought were new just bc I wouldn't wanna buy one that's a YouTube hero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would depend to me on if you were buying or trading. I'll always allow a little more in a trade than I typically think something is worth but I make sure I get my asking price. You always gotta have wiggle room.

As far as the rzr, I don't think you will ever sell it for that but if you want it to ride it may be "worth" it.

Re:

If I were spending that much I would just go buy a new one and do it the way I wanted it

Id wait a little longer and see what the new yamaha is!! If all the conjecture is right ,, a 135 hp triple is gonna shame the po-po..

same as what others have said....my 900 hit the lakebed in 2012 with 63 miles on the odo...raced, and came home.

yeah it only had 350 miles on it, but some of the hardest a rzr will see...

I'll sell you a nice 2011 900 low miles never raced only drove around the yard on Sunday's.