• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whats Happening At Elbe Hills this Weekend?

Did anybody from WOW let them know that WOW can help with getting the insurance?

Thinking about going up this weekend, anybody else?

It seems like ur asking a question as to whitch u already know the answer.

Did anybody from WOW let them know that WOW can help with getting the insurance?

Thinking about going up this weekend, anybody else?

He wasn't at the DNR meeting... So, everyone there(the usual crowd) had no real info about how it was going to be ran... There was no plan presented as far as, what trails, parking, clean-up after the run... At that time he hadn't gotten insurance...

Apparently he got the insurance and permit taken care of...

I believe it is now part of the approval process to attend a meeting for anyone wanting to put on an event... The focus group will review everything and make suggestions regarding what may or may not be good for the system for what they are planning...

So, I guess I'm saying no...:redneck:

He wasn't at the DNR meeting... So, everyone there(the usual crowd) had no real info about how it was going to be ran... There was no plan presented as far as, what trails, parking, clean-up after the run... At that time he hadn't gotten insurance...

Apparently he got the insurance and permit taken care of...

I believe it is now part of the approval process to attend a meeting for anyone wanting to put on an event... The focus group will review everything and make suggestions regarding what may or may not be good for the system for what they are planning...

So, I guess I'm saying no...:redneck:

I know that WOW offers smaller groups the ability to piggy back our coverage. Maybe they could use it next time.

You going up?

Last edited:
I asked two questions. Now three, WTF going to the Run?

I heard some chatter that some of them maybe going.. But as of right now W.T.F has a few rigs down. I have a family reunion to go to today but i may head up tomarrow or monday.

Hi All:

Spent the day at Elbe Hills on Saturday and never saw any huge groups of rigs.

The BusyWild was surprisingly dry. Pretty much the whole place was drier than I expected! Not that we did not find some mud!! :redneck:

Weather was nice, and it was great to spend some time on the trails with some buddies. Biggest carnage was a torn sidewall on a 'Swamper IROK radial.

Regards,

Alan

yesterday on the busywild we had a little carnage too

floppy.jpg

plumbrbob, we were wondering what happened to you guys once I got my radiator to quit leaking. I guess that pic tells the story though. Everyone alright?

yea those guys in that truck were fine just a few bruises he was messing around on and rolled it a few times right after we lost sight of you guys

Oh ****! At least it wasn't you this time Robert.:D So You met Will? He's a good guy, works with me in the shop.

I talked to will for a bit watching some guys hammer down on a mud hole him and his group were cool.....I've managed so far without any major problems but I plan to put the yota down for a couple weekends and blow the dust off my bender

Latest posts