• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's in a name? Your screen name

My sons name is Chas and at 9 years old, he was the size of a full grown man> Chasman9.
Now at 17 years old he's only 6'4 190 pounds. :****:

Mines pretty obvious and unoriginal. First names Patrick. I'm used to going by my last name most of the time being a teacher so there's my unoriginality. Although I've seen some pretty derogatory variations in debates on here.

Re:

Rokcrler - rock crawler
Had that since 1996 when I fell into this addiction. Same screen name everywhere

Poolman, because that's what I do, build, service and sell every single type of swimming pool.

Pplblazerdude was because I had a purple k5 blazer and it's just stuck. It funny telling people my email now days 12 or so years later.

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

Was told that real men only drink whiskey at a high school party. I was always a bier man, but wasn't about to get punked by anyone. So I grabbed a bottle of Jack and threw it back. Several hours went by before my amazing friends realized no one had seen me in hours. They went house to house at all the local parties and I hadn't been seen. They gave up and came home to drink and play more card games. Someone eventually needed to go to the bathroom. And there I was, sound asleep, shorts at my ankles with my head propped on my hands. We all got Indian names that night such as drinks with many, sleeps with any, etc. Mines pretty obvious, and I couldn't find any variation of my real name unused.

I do paintless dent repair for a living. When pushing dents it's becomes a game of bending light.....

LightBnDr said:
I do paintless dent repair for a living. When pushing dents it's becomes a game of bending light.....

My bro-in-law does that stuff. I'm amazed watching him do it. I do not have the patience for that stuff! Lol.

Re:

Always been a big Johnny Cash fan. When I got my first jeep that's how I would get parts for it. I got tires at first and then a few months later I saved money for wheels and so on and so on. On pirate I'm Anotherpieceatatime which is what I called my second jeep. This jeep I started to call 2 grand at a time and now it seems I've blown that out of the water and I just stick with my original screen name.

easleycrawler said:
Don't know what your talking about. :dunno:

Somebody from Easley SC sent me a friend request on Untappd. It's a social beer app. Just figured it was you since I don't know anyone else from SC...maybe it was just a random coincidence.

Re:

I drive a truck for a living. A lot of my off road friends don't know my real name. Everyone calls me trucker.