• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's near Winston-Salem, NC??

muchado

Possibly relocating. Tryin to figure if it's worth bringin' my Toyota out or just selling.... Any close wheelin' to Winston-Salem?

There's Uwharrie, it's nothing hard, bout 12 miles of trails. We have some private land near by, Devils playground. No trails, just alot of rocks. Several other clubs have private land they have rides on several times a year. Harlan is about 4 hrs away, several days worth of wheeling there. Mountain city is near Boone (1.5 hrs from WS), priivate park, they have some decent trails.

Bones said:
Break out your carburator, it's NASCAR central
Ex is from Mooresville--THAT is NASCAR central..

rock mafia said:
There's Uwharrie, it's nothing hard, bout 12 miles of trails. We have some private land near by, Devils playground. No trails, just alot of rocks. Several other clubs have private land they have rides on several times a year. Harlan is about 4 hrs away, several days worth of wheeling there. Mountain city is near Boone (1.5 hrs from WS), priivate park, they have some decent trails.

Thanks Jim that helps a lot. Just signed up on y'alls forum so I can lurk a bit and see what's goin on. Sounds like a lot closer to good wheelin than where I'm at right now.

rock mafia said:

Jim likes to go to Uwharrie. I think he calls it test driving for the customers. :flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
Ex is from Mooresville--THAT is NASCAR central..

Thanks Jim that helps a lot. Just signed up on y'alls forum so I can lurk a bit and see what's goin on. Sounds like a lot closer to good wheelin than where I'm at right now.

Glad you said that. We get about 40 spam sign ups a day. If someone dosn't say they signed up, they get lost in the almost 500 pages of inactive users. I just activated you.

Check out NC4x4.com as well.

There's quite a few wheelers in that area and a shocking to me # of yotas running around. Crozet, VA isn't far away, private place with alot of rocks that holds a few open wknds a yr.

I'd keep the rig...Winston is pretty close (within 4 hrs) to a lot of good wheelin. There are a number of us about an hour and a half away in Boone that ride at Mtn. City and Harlan on a regular basis.