• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's the best pillow block and were to buy them

badreligion_13 said:
whatever you do, DO NOT buy it from Jesse at High Angle.

While I understand why you say this, I did order mine from him when I built my buggy and he was more than helpful and it has held up great.

Cole said:
While I understand why you say this, I did order mine from him when I built my buggy and he was more than helpful and it has held up great.
The one Jesse sells is the same one as the one I posted...
I am sure he was helpful. He usually is if he is TAKING your money.

badreligion_13 said:
The one Jesse sells is the same one as the one I posted...
I am sure he was helpful. He usually is if he is TAKING your money.
Most businesses are there to TAKE your money, most don't just give **** away. ::)

His ****'s spendy, but lots of people pay it obviously

Bones said:
Most businesses are there to TAKE your money, most don't just give **** away. ::)

His ****'s spendy, but lots of people pay it obviously

You ability to make articulate meaningful commentary is amazing. The point I made is Jesse does not give a sh&t about any customer unless he is MAKING money or it is his idea to make money..It was a statement about his CHARACTER as a person. Not economics 101 by Professor Mr. Obvious.
Plenty of businesses sell things and take your money. Yet, some actually are not only reputable ;but, realize you need 'repeat" business to survive. This is one reason Jessee has this problem...remember a couple of years ago when he whined like a baby on pirate about his business not doing to good and having to downsize. thumb.gif

this is what i use. put two 32 spline yokes on it and run whatever angle you need to

DSC_0498.jpg

Here is my version... Those are 32 spline shafts on the left and 29 spline shafts on the right. Both will work with the same"bearing barrel".

[attachment deleted by admin]

I'm a redneck,I just used the carrier bearing from a 87 3/4 ton Chevy truck. Don't know how it will hole up,I guess that I will find out though. Fish, I wish that I would have used something smaller.