• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheel spacer studs

Grommit327

Anyone know a part number or application for Toyota wheel spacer studs? I snapped off 3 of them when I lost my wheel bearing awhile ago and need to get them replaced. This is for 1.5" spacers but don't think that matters

best bet is to attempt to get on from the vendor you bought the spacers from but that'd be a hassle. I'd pull a good stud and head to Napa. They should be able to spec the stud and come up with something very easily.

best bet is to attempt to get on from the vendor you bought the spacers from but that'd be a hassle. I'd pull a good stud and head to Napa. They should be able to spec the stud and come up with something very easily.

x2.

Make sure to bring one with you (even a broken one) to get the spline right and a rough measurement of how long you need it to be. Napa may be more organized as far as knowing what they have and the applications, but most parts stores I've bought wheel studs from have just opened their drawer and let me rummage through it to find the right ones.

I bought them 2nd hand so I don't know who they were made by. Guess I'll try napa but unless the dudes there have a part number they're useless. **** I even gave them a Dorman part number one time and they still couldn't find it :haha: