• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheel weights

i cut my front foams last week.....noticable difference on my mini..still need to do the rears...

I just finished doing all 4 and tested it in the dark. Did a climb first off that Ive been denied on every time, so Im sure its a good improvement. I also installed my super rooster esc and tq3 radio and reciever, what a huge difference!!!! Im also getting a solid hour out of my battery. Im getting there. I also found a killer challenge trail all the way around the base of a huge tree in my yard!!i am loving this thing. lots of fun. My chev body is really taking a beating though. :cheer:

i just ran it out there even though its raining. I think the star cuts work better except in one climb I have. On the base of my tree I have an obstacle that puts all the weight of the crawler on the back tire at an angle. When the foam wasnt cut the tire kept its shape, but now it mooshes over and the truck rolls. It is a steep climb at an angle, then you have to turn left and transfer to a side hill. I was able to still do it, but its very touchy. I cant wait to video it. I think I need some different tires too. Im thinking about either flat irons, or the losi rock claws. I like the look of the flat irons, kinda like a bfg crawler, but read that the rock claws are one of the best traction tire made. The lizards are too stiff in the middle.