• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin' in the south sound

whiterice

Im looking for a nice little place to go near Tacoma and was hoping you guys could help. Not looking for any serious, just some place to get out an play in some mud and snow (when it comes). A nice logging road or something close would be perfect.

Thnaks

all the logging roads you could ever want out here in North Bend. Maybe 45 minutes to an hour away from Tacoma. I explore them all the time. There's even some old jeep trails if you know where to look. Mud boggs, we got em! Even the Napa in North Bend has a mud run behind it that swallowed my F350 on 44 boggers. High school kids love this area

There is also the logging roads at Capitol Forest once the snow hits it is kinda fun. About 45 minutes south of Tacoma.

thanks for all i spots, ill have to get out and check em out one weekend soon.

on a side note, any of these places let you cut down Christmas trees?

If you want easy wheeling, check into Tahuya over by Belfair. Maybe 35 or 40 miles from Tacoma.

pretty stocker friendly, and not much risk of damage/ breakage, unless youa re being stupid.

Alot of water/ mud, alot of simple trails, and a few "logging road" type sections (mile long maybe).

Probably one of the better places around here for light wheeling.

If you want easy wheeling, check into Tahuya over by Belfair. Maybe 35 or 40 miles from Tacoma.

pretty stocker friendly, and not much risk of damage/ breakage, unless youa re being stupid.

Alot of water/ mud, alot of simple trails, and a few "logging road" type sections (mile long maybe).

Probably one of the better places around here for light wheeling.

This is exactly what I'm looking for, sound like a good spot to get some newbies out and in the mud.:awesomework: