• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin' Redmond

japerry

Here are some photos of us wheelin' in Redmond. It all started when I got a call from our 'head of marketing' needing a tug out..

I'll get some youtube vids of the tugs as soon as I get them =P

Photos...!

Suffice it to say, Novelty hill was a mess....
IMG_1991.JPG

IMG_2021.JPG

IMG_2023.JPG

There must have been 10 cars abandoned out there...

After ducking these cars, we found some more...
IMG_1993.JPG

And my co-worker...
IMG_1999.JPG

So I couldn't get him out with the winch, I kept sliding. so thinking I could get myself out of a ditch, I decided to back in to give some leverage:
IMG_2003.JPG

That wasnt too smart, Almost flopped her!
IMG_2004.JPG

Some nice houses out here though.. and scenery
IMG_2015.JPG

Then ran into an old Chevy... he was sorta surprised the toyota could tow it out!
IMG_2018.JPG

we got him out surprisingly quick. I <3 <3 my 350!

Anyone know this guy?
IMG_2027.JPG

We counted a total of 11.. ELEVEN Metro buses stuck today! Came back later, and another bus joined the fray :eeek: :eeek:
IMG_2040.JPG

Oh yah, and later we hit up 104th and Education hill... we found this guy stuck:
IMG_2085.JPG

KOMO was camped out on 148th and Redmond Way. the road was closed, but no problem for a locked wheeler :redneck:
IMG_2094.JPG

It was a great day.. I think I ate up a whole tank of gas.. thank god its so cheap now!

Nice looks like fun! I spent the day helping people up and down our hill I have to say sticky Irocs kick ass in the snow:awesomework:

Nice.

Rock on going out and helping folks out.

I stopped in my neighborhood today after wheeling to help a lady out of a ditch and then promptly got my truck and trailer stuck.

Thats pretty much what I did all day as well, I recently lost my job, I have a lot of spare time. What was I to do but play in the snow and help out.

That pics where you are pulling out the Benz is RIGHT by my folks house. Behind that red brick wall is the "Abbey Road" developemnt. Huh......must have just missed you guys. :hi:

So I pulled a liitle Kia SUV outa a ditch in a real bad spot the other day...a Stater came by, gave us some flares and said "good luck". Maybe it's legal afterall!:haha:

Photos...!
I think I ate up a whole tank of gas.. thank god its so cheap now!

Ummm...You better pay attention to the prices..Here in Pierce County its raising 2 cents aday..:mad:

lowest ampm I found was 176th n Canyon and it got down to 1.50...

now its 1.61...:booo:

Ummm...You better pay attention to the prices..Here in Pierce County its raising 2 cents aday..:mad:

lowest ampm I found was 176th n Canyon and it got down to 1.50...

now its 1.61...:booo:

damn, well I'm just happy that I can fill the rig for under $30 now. It used to cost $150 to take the 4wheeler and the tow rig out. Going to bellingham I filled up my rig for $26 and my tow rig for $33 :D :D