• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin this weekend?

Funny ****:looser:

Edit: Some people will take issue with anything you do no matter how petty, insignificant or misguided simply because they have a forum to do so. They enjoy fueling flames by confusing words like editing and censorship in feeble attempt to make a point about education.

Last edited:
Actually I'm wheeling this weekend, you coming?

Edit:

Education does not equal censorship. One will get you respect, the other will get you the exact opposite :beer:

Nope, outta town. Then the weekend after that outta country for a couple weeks so you boys will have to watch yourselves :haha:

I wanna go......:cheer:

How do you feel about wheeling with a clapped-out, open diff, POS CJ5?

Edit: Some people will take issue with anything you do no matter how petty, insignificant or misguided simply because they have a forum to do so. They enjoy fueling flames by confusing words like editing and censorship in feeble attempt to make a point about education.

Actually Mark, it has to do with a few folks who seem to think they have the right to rename a public area in order to further their own agenda.

It doesn't change the fact that you, nor the RTW, have not been given the authority to change the name of Reiter Pit to Reiter "whatever".

My point is feable in your mind because I am not the sheeple follower you desire. Instead, I prefer to think for myself and question the authorities and the acts of others who have no authority.

As for having a forum to do so, I'll be more than happy to make the same point at the RTW meeting and with the DNR in person.

Edit:
You want to change the image of Reiter by renaming it?

I wonder if that would have worked with Auschwitz, if they changed the name to Disney Land would it have made people want to go, or provided a more positive image? An extreme example I know, but the outcome will be the same.

The perception of the public is derived from the media they are forced to see, in newspapers, magazines and the TV. A positive image of Reiter will come from positive press, not a name change.

Last edited:
Actually Mark, it has to do with a few folks who seem to think they have the right to rename a public area in order to further their own agenda.

It doesn't change the fact that you, nor the RTW, have not been given the authority to change the name of Reiter Pit to Reiter "whatever".

My point is feable in your mind because I am not the sheeple follower you desire. Instead, I prefer to think for myself and question the authorities and the acts of others who have no authority.

As for having a forum to do so, I'll be more than happy to make the same point at the RTW meeting and with the DNR in person.

Edit:
You want to change the image of Reiter by renaming it?

I wonder if that would have worked with Auschwitz, if they changed the name to Disney Land would it have made people want to go, or provided a more positive image? An extreme example I know, but the outcome will be the same.

The perception of the public is derived from the media they are forced to see, in newspapers, magazines and the TV. A positive image of Reiter will come from positive press, not a name change.

I have to agree. I've been going to reiter pit since the mid 70s. It will always be reiter pit for me. I say let people think its nothing more than a pit and maybe they will stay away.
Anyway I'm going sat to watch mark in that pimpin new jeep of his.

Reiter Pit is not an official name and neither is Reiter Trails. So it has nothing to do with rights. It has everything to do with image and the image to the outside world, not wheelers. And if you think a name doesn't mean much, you weren't paying attention in socialogy or marketing classes.
BTW, RTW did not come up with the Reiter Trails moniker, it was there before RTW was.

I kept your quote above because it is the exact point I am trying make, thank you. And for those paying attention, there has been more positive press at Reiter in the last couple years, than all the years combined that I can ever recall. It takes time to turn a battleship around and I have seen progress being made.

done??

I wanna go......:cheer:

How do you feel about wheeling with a clapped-out, open diff, POS CJ5?
Hey, is your chariot done? I can't go till the 23dr in the meantime I will be bending tube and morphing Big booty Judy into a exo crawler!! get some pics up when you can!!