• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling 02/22/2014

oneshot

going to go on Saturday and don't want t go by myself:rolleyes: Anyone intrested:eeek: I have a jeep that can make most of the trails and willing to help those who cant:awesomework: let me know if you would like to meet up and hit the trails:hi:

going to go on Saturday and don't want t go by myself:rolleyes: Anyone intrested:eeek: I have a jeep that can make most of the trails and willing to help those who cant:awesomework: let me know if you would like to meet up and hit the trails:hi:

Im going that day i have a couple people comming with me i think....well i hope.neverless we can wheel together.meet at dennys at 9:00 am sound good.i have a jeep locked on 38's

Anyone else going or want to go.meeting in mt Vernon @ 9am at dennys. Also meeting people in federalway walmart off exit 142B @ 6:45

meeting a friend in Arlington at 0830 he is fairly new to wheeling we should be at the parking lot by around 9. Orange jeep on trailer and a Rubicon, see you up there:awesomework:

Got your camera Doug??? :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

No Kev I have the same problem you do. I cant seem to find it:kissmybutt: Good time up there Sat, ran every trail and then going back to the trailer bent my front left main leaf into a S:looser: Made it back with a mean lean:haha::haha::haha:

Last edited: