• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling 3/16/14

Jeeps are :looser: Hope you can make it out.:beer:

Blind Boy,,,What time will we be meeting? Front lot or back lot?

Are you guys WV experts? We are:cool:

$M

Friendly reminder: Have your yellow state lands access Discovery Pass on your tow rig......minimum.

Does anyone have a extra seat? I can pitch in for fuel, buy lunch whatever.

We are hoping to be unloaded and heading outta the "Front lot" big lake side, around 10 AM, SO hopefully we will get there around 9:30. Going to get some breakfast before hand, was thinking the big rock diner place. I would likely roll into the diner hopefully just before 9, eat and then be at the parking lot.
I know some of walker, I sadly have not been there much in the last 2 years. So, If maybe yota can lead us around we would likely have a smoother flowing run, otherwise I'll just close my eyes and drive.

We are hoping to be unloaded and heading outta the "Front lot" big lake side, around 10 AM, SO hopefully we will get there around 9:30. Going to get some breakfast before hand, was thinking the big rock diner place. I would likely roll into the diner hopefully just before 9, eat and then be at the parking lot.
I know some of walker, I sadly have not been there much in the last 2 years. So, If maybe yota can lead us around we would likely have a smoother flowing run, otherwise I'll just close my eyes and drive.

Yer pretty good at that==Hence the name change! :fawkdancesmiley: Fenderboy! :haha:
If it's a 10am start, that won't give me much time to run before heading to work...We'll see tho....:awesomework:

If you guys wanna roll out a before 10 speak up. 8:30 is about the earlyest I can be there and ready to go, Its kinda a long drive from blaine.

Yer pretty good at that==Hence the name change! Fenderboy!

Hey!, my new bumper sticks out much further over the fender. so next I can be Bumperzukguy. I drive by feel, the world is my brail tablet, so stay outta the way!

Yer pretty good at that==Hence the name change! Fenderboy!

Hey!, my new bumper sticks out much further over the fender. so next I can be Bumperzukguy. I drive by feel, the world is my brail tablet, so stay outta the way!
we will see...I don't want to have you start early on acct of me alone. I still might show for a couple/3hrs...:awesomework: