• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling rig pet-peevees

I absolutely HATE trucks with no bed or anything, just the frame rails stretching out with the gas tank bungee corded on....Fawking ugly.

PS. If anyone on here has a truck like that, I'm not sorry, its ugly and lazy.

I cant stand being stuck behind the guy that refuses to lisen to every one else N air down...

Rigs that are too clean, and either are a mall crawler, or resemble one.

Ugly poo pipe exo cages without cross bracing.

And on my own truck, the fact that i can never afford tires with more than a 1/4 inch of tread:mad:

people that break on the trail, then stand back while someone else ends up doing all the work to fix it...

then without even a thank you, or lifted finger...

I am surprised that some of these people even figured out where the damn key goes....

wheeling behind someone with a clapped out oil burning engine

and people who wheel with out recovery gear like tree savers and clevis

1. People that wheel w/ no brakes.
2. People with buggies and no seatbelts.

You know who you are! :eeek:

I wheeled naches with only one wheel working, does that count?:redneck:

I hear ya on the recovery gear, im the only one in my group of friends that seems to care about recovery points or carrying a strap that is rated for more than 3k lbs! Not to mention, hi lift, first aid kit, shackles, a good selection of tools, and spare parts. Which usually end up on someone elses truck:rolleyes:

Poeple who don't know what they are doing and try to build a wana be buggy out of square tube........:haha::mad:

People who want to wheel with the big boys with there shiny pavement pounders and waste 15-20 min trying to avoid getting a dent or scratch. If you don't like body damage then go the **** home! besides you live in washington

The guys on the trail who think just cause they have a _______ (fill in the blank with Toyota, Jeep, Chevy, Ford, Buggy) that they are some how better then another guy. Also those who think its all about the rig and not the driver.

The guys on the trail who think just cause they have a _______ (fill in the blank with Toyota, Jeep, Chevy, Ford, Buggy) that they are some how better then another guy. Also those who think its all about the rig and not the driver.

How much is the driver. How much is it the rig?

Those who forgot what it was like to be new to the sport and the small guy

This ^^^^ Everyone has to start somwhere.It makes me mad when peeps won't help or talk to the guy with 30's and no lockers and try and help him understand why we have done the mods we have to our rigs.

How about the people who drink alcohol on the trail ... drivers and passengers, then toss the empties as well as there other trash on the ground and expect everyone else to clean it up:rolleyes:

To add to that....then they try and spot others through an obstacle:looser: or their buddies......then they break.....have no tools to fix there junk.....have no spare parts to fix their junk...........

I dont think there is anything wrong with drinking on the trail, just dont put others at risk, and pick up after yourself.

Pissed me off having to follow a trail a coors cans at naches!

Sorry but I disagree, if you drink on the trail, you put everyone in that particular group at risk.

Just my .02

I would prefer to save my adult beverage for the campfire.......don't spill as much:D

Latest posts