• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling rig pet-peevees

Can't stand the people and clubs that think they are better than everyone else. Then they need a ****ing spotter for the easiest hill climb around and the spotter sucks and puts them in a situation that could cause them to roll. = **** talkin web wheelers trying to look cool who can't pick a line.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I hate the ones that think a "real" wheelin rig has to look like a beat up piece of ****. IMHO, if you dont care what happens to your rig, you wont care what happens to the trail.:kissmybutt:

Don't mind if you have a beer or two on the trail but if you're **** faced I don't want to be around you.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I hate people that say they been wheeling forever. Then they go on about they never gotten stuck or ever broke and their rig can go anywhere.....

x3 on not airing down, then going at a baby crawl pace and asking you what the big hurry is:rolleyes:

also CBs that dont work.
my brother is gonna be pissed if he's reading:D

. Every arse hole whos tires are 1 size or larger then mine telling me "Theres no way you can make it!":looser: Also the thrillbillies that scream out"PUNCH IT" on every obstacle I try.

Last edited: