• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling rig pet-peevees

. Every arse hole whos tires are 1 size or larger then mine telling me "Theres no way you can make it!":looser: Also the thrillbillies that scream out"PUNCH IT" on every obstacle I try.

I usually yell'' HIT IT LIKE ITS UR WIFE".....:redneck:

I wheeled naches with only one wheel working, does that count?:redneck:

No that kinda fits under the "I've never been stuck or don't carry spare parts" category:rolleyes:
:fawkdancesmiley:

Dont see how thats the same thing:eeek:

My tire rubbed through my brake line part way there. Rear ended my buddy going 30. Both rigs were fine, so after trying to find a brake line at every parts store around, i clamped it and called it good.

And no real help from the rear brakes because the last owner crimped the hardline to the rear brakes, probably because the prop. valve is modified and was locking them up.

Not like i drove there with the intention of doing that. Yes it was very dangerous, and yes i almost paid the price for doing it. Twice:redneck:

:kissmyass:

People that creep along in first gear low range, or put their auto rig in first/low and think just not having their foot on the brake is fast enough when I can be in 2nd or 3rd low range.

Nasty ****ing exo cages bother the **** out of me, and seeing bobbed beds where they just leave it cut off, and don't weld back on the tail lights and tail gate.

Wished I didn't but I fit in with quite a few of the posts on this topic.
I got a snorkel on my TJ from back in the day for the water crossings that I shouldn't of did but did and it saved the motor everytime.
Got a poo pipe exo on my 4runner it even has a couple feet of square tubing on it but it does keep me and the family safe.
Helping build a ugly/lazy no bed Toyota although we don't all have endless supply of money and time.
Good friend with full size V8 for his wheeler he's always had it and loved it.
Even got a smoking worn out driver. Maybe not just a bit of sea foam to clean her out see ya on the trail :)

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.153738,-119.336048

Last edited:
People that creep along in first gear low range, or put their auto rig in first/low and think just not having their foot on the brake is fast enough when I can be in 2nd or 3rd low range.

How is this a wheelin rig pet-peev?:eeek:
I believe jaws was talking about wheelin rigs and not peoples wheelin style.:awesomework:

I believe jaws was talking about wheelin rigs and not peoples wheelin style.:awesomework:

You must be guilty guilty guilty of said offence :haha::awesomework:

You must be guilty guilty guilty of said offence :haha::awesomework:

I do go slow lots of times on the trail,:fawkdancesmiley: But i am not out there to beat the **** out of my rigs but to spend time with my family.:awesomework: It's nice to crawl along and look at the scenery and talk to each other. I have been known to beat my junk on a occasion.:redneck:

Last edited:

Thread direction turned to wheeling pet-peeves in general. And if you wanna go slow and crawl smooth sections of trail fine, move over when you've got a ton of room to let those of us who don't get around.

Thread direction turned to wheeling pet-peeves in general. And if you wanna go slow and crawl smooth sections of trail fine, move over when you've got a ton of room to let those of us who don't get around.

I allways do.:awesomework: