• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling sunday 3/10

have to come from bremerton. will leave as soon as i can. take my # call me when u are close so i can let you no where i am at. in a white gmc with blue 85 toyota. mark

Had a great time . Met some good people. Watched the guy in the 4runner tip over in the same place I did. Get ahold of me to get u the number of the guy parting out the 4runner .#is already in this post.Mark

good meeting you guys today :awesomework: :awesomework: i was the one in the white 4runnr. great time with you guys. i got a vid for you cain!!! :hi:

It was fun even with flopping on expressway and then breaking a hub on the crack. Nice to meet you all and thanks for the help. 4252319079 Chris

good times:beer::beer: got vid of the runner flopping and vids of cain on the muddy rock climb we did after everyone left,I came close but no cigar this time, Ive got vids and pics I will send and post hopefully late today:awesomework:

tore the side of one of my new tires on that subaru.took it to renu in tacoma said he can fix it. i hope so. would like to see the vids. thanks mark

Computer is being a pain:mad: not letting me poat all the vids and pics. Had a blast. Got to looking at my cj and noticed I tore the lip on 1 rim which stuck into the tire--now leaks and is pretty much garbage and the pass front spring perch is cracked on one side from the front to back.Glad we called it a day when we did!(next time mark I will make it)--Nasty snotty mud with big boulders.Also tore up the front u-joint retainers. Pretty good time,nice to put a face to some of the wheelers.First time for me at walker :awesomework::awesomework: Oh yeah,that subaru you sliced a tire on, ended up being one of the kids that had the flat tire on the utility bed work truck.He said the clutch burnt up.So we went back up to take a look and that puppy was stolen.Busted out ignition--Sure did smell that clutch though when looking at it closely.Bet the work truck was stolen too:wtf:

Last edited: