• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheeling weekend

JPTHING

I heard of someplace called "Moonrocks"(saw it on friends wheeling video), If it is a real place, I would like to plan a weekend trip around there soon. I prefer to wheel in a group, so if someone is interested, let me know.

I'll be up there in two weeks wheeling with EWOR. Not this coming weekend, but next weekend. The wife doesn't know it yet. I'm telling her right meow.

Last edited:
It's up in Naches off of the 410hwy.Or you can get there from the I-90 SIDE take exit 101 and head south it's on forest service land up manastash rd. Camp at riders campground or manastash campground.Ether you pay for your camping or you can get a forest pass at the ranger station on top of I-90 pass..

Clint, your Boggers would LOVE the rocks. :redneck:

Honestly, you'd have more fun on trail #676. Enters from Little Naches Rd. where some good camping is and is faily easy to find.

676 exits at the "rock area".

Need more info, let me know.

Clint, your Boggers would LOVE the rocks. :redneck:

Honestly, you'd have more fun on trail #676. Enters from Little Naches Rd. where some good camping is and is faily easy to find.

676 exits at the "rock area".

Need more info, let me know.

So why don't you come? Show us around in that cute little buggy of yours. Let me guess, you are "too busy" showing your hairy little ass :kissmyass: in the chatter box section of the forum.

Funny rocks and moon rocks are in the same area. If you want to test your ****, thats the place to do it. This is my all-time favorite place to wheel in Washington.

So how bout we make some plans? Is it a bad idea to go the same weekend as the other group? How bout the weekend of the 28th and the 29th?