• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling

duneblaster

So I got my new truck and I'm itching to take it out. Was seeing if anybody wanted to go wheeling. It's on a Friday. Probably meet around 9am. If people know the place really good that would be cool. Only been once on my quad a few years ago.

We are going to be meeting with a few of our buddies at the Arlington Safeway/gas station at 8am, trying to roll out of there by 8:15 and convoy up to the walker parking lot by 9.

Last edited:
Never been there... Would love to check it out...

I get off work at 5:30 am Friday... So it shouldn't be a problem...

Until further notice... Count me in!

Buddy and I were talking about going down there on that friday as we both have that day off. Probably see you guys there. I have a grey 3rd gen yota and my buddy has a grey 2nd gen. I have been there a few times I cant say I know it to well but I know some of the trails.

sweet. we will be there at 9am just look for a white 4runner and duneblasters black and green runner with a huge boner bar

cool, I would ask if you guys run a radio but i havent got one swapped over to this truck yet, just got done with the sas not to long ago. I dont know what time we will be there probably between 9-10 would be my guess.

cool, I would ask if you guys run a radio but i havent got one swapped over to this truck yet, just got done with the sas not to long ago. I dont know what time we will be there probably between 9-10 would be my guess.

You and Brandon heading down?
:corn:

I have a CB. Dune's got half of a CB setup. Not sure about anyone else that might be with us. I can leave mine on, whats a good channel?

unless something wierd happens I will be there for this run:beer: Going to bypass the safeway and meet you guys at walker:awesomework: Dodge tow rig orange jeep.

Last edited:
So... Which gas station we meeting at? It's the Safeway with the McChevron off of highway 9 right? Just past the smokey point exit on highway 9...?

a little bit of pre wheeling shenanigans after we finished working on the trucks

544614_481022841935087_1844498502_n_zps75100fae.jpg