• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling

20130207_143358_zps889b72ec.jpg

20130207_143346_zpsf23fd831.jpg

Hey guys... Running a few minutes behind... Leaving Monroe now... And have to stop in smokey point to pick up some female passengers... ;-)

If anyone attending reads this, pm me your number so I can text my ETA..

I might blast down later today if I get my stuff done I need to do...wouldn't be till early afternoon tho...What channel you all running on cb? I typically run ch10 :corn: Let me know if you can Phil...:awesomework:

Well, everyone make it out alive?? And are you still awake FireballXL5???? :haha: :corn: :eeek:

I had a great time. Thanks Fireball and Oneshot for the good times. Thanks again for letting me use your airpump :awesomework:

Boner bar's seen better days :redneck:

Damage report
Duneblaster - broken birfield, broken front driveline, ripped off boner bar and front radiator.

FireballXL5 - Birfield

Me - Valve stem

Oneshot - nothin

Last edited:
I had a great time. Thanks again Fireball and Oneshot for the good times. Thanks agin for letting me use your airpump :awesomework:

Boner bar's seen better days :redneck:

Damage report
Dunblaster - broken birfield, broken front driveline, ripped off boner bar and front radiator.

FireballXL5 - Birfield

Me - Valve stem

Oneshot - nothin

glad i could help, you know your having a good time when you break your boner:eeek:.........................................bar:masturbanana[1]:

Last edited:
379287_4686666799474_355007766_n_zps3bcf7760.jpg
that was the front driveline.

485155_4687712705621_2047547111_n_zps16c8bc02.jpg
and that was fixing my birfield. well atleast removing the birfield soup from my knuckle so i could pull in 3 wheel drive

Ya he broke his **** at the crak:haha:

So... From what they tell me... Mashing third gear pinned up the snow, catching a foot of air on the front end... And slamming down on a large rock I was trying to get past is a bad thing! Who knew?!?

Snapped the inner part of the burfield... Then I chewed up the splines on the front axle winching myself back to the road and stupidly leaving it in 3 wheel drive to help crawl back up... If I would've thought to throw it in 2wd I might have had to just replace the burfield... Now I need a long side axle too... I'm learnin' ;-)

Lots of pics/vids to come...

Motion on the floor to nickname the old bonor bar 'FLACCID'? Lol

What? Think I'm happy about the nickname my rig received? Lol... Hardly. But, whatcha gonna do? Just the way it goes sometimes. :beer: