• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheelinjp's shot at an xj build

were you on easy strett in Rainier? If so you saw it haha.

I have been out to elbe a couple times now. This rig does great so far. No major breakage yet, just a sidewall tear and a couple bent stock upper control arms. The adjustable tubular ones will be in on monday or tuesday. Only body damage has been a dent on each rocker panel but I havent done sliders yet so thats expected. I welded up the rear before the last trip out so barely a slip on the tires. Heck I even ran all the way through the Log Jam(pits and logs on gotcha trail?) with this rig and didnt get stuck. I have a few pics but not many. This is the best 1000 bucks Ive spent in years. WOO HOO!!!

ok been wheelin this thing some more. I have now ran all the hardlines(except for one) on the busywild backwards as well as the easywild and swamp trail. No I didnt run through the deep trough on the swamp trail haha. but the bypass is pretty fun anyway. my tcase chain was skipping on the front output so its time for an np231 and the vacuum leak is pissing me off and it keeps dying so time for an intake gasket.

I will hopefully have some fresh wheelin pics nextN week. Hitting elbe then surprise lake. Should be a blast.erent I fixed the vacuum leak, the injector o_rings were bad. threw a different tcase in too. The orig one had a really loose chain