• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

When are people leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

I may have the opportunity to sell a tranny and t-case to someone in Cali. To save freight he may be willing to pick it up or have a buddy pick it up at the race.

Kind of a last minute thing, so about when are folks leaving for KOH? Could a 12-pack of Rock-Star or something maybe buy a couple square feet of someones truck bed or trailer?

Nothings set in stone, and it depends on whether we can strike a deal and I can get it ready to go in time. But it just donned on me I wasn't sure when folks might actually be leaving for KOH. Looking at the dates I would figure folks not competing would be headed down toward the end of next week...

We are leaving the 5th afternoon evening.

206-799-4639

rockstar would work for the driver I think

Rick and I are leaving either the 4th after I get off work or the butt crack of dawn on the 5th. Should be there saturday morning either way

Mood point now, but I apreciate the offers.

In convinate on his end (no room to bring tranny back from race), and he still needs to get the money together.

So truck freight it is. You guys have fun though, maybe next year.............. :beer:

Sorry your deal didnt' work out, I'm leaving Friday evening the 5th also.
Nah, just mean he has to pay frieght now, and I don't have to yank it out of my old truck all quick like when I'm trying to get a couple other things done.

Have fun, take lots of pics and vids of all the action (even some truck and race pics if you want) for those of use who web-wheel for a living :redneck: :cheer::

Around 5 am tomorrow morning (Sunday). Gonna try to get to Sacramento or just a little beyond before taking a snooze, then on to Hammertown

Status
Not open for further replies.