• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where to buy orbital valve?

DobermanRacing

Converting to full hydro. Looking to get a load reactive valve that is between 9 and 10 ci/rev.

So far best deal I found is through beyondprecise.com for $250 but even they don't come up when searching Google for hydraulic steering units, orbital valves, etc.

Wondering if ya'll had any other sites or shops to give a call to

Converting to full hydro. Looking to get a load reactive valve that is between 9 and 10 ci/rev.

So far best deal I found is through beyondprecise.com for $250 but even they don't come up when searching Google for hydraulic steering units, orbital valves, etc.

Wondering if ya'll had any other sites or shops to give a call to

PSE

I have bought 2 from beyondprecise. He used to be on here. Got one for my old jeep and one for my buddies rig. Both have about 5 years on them and have been flawless. I bought them based on some other good feedback. I have yet to hear of an issue and I wouldn't hesitate to put one on my current rig.
20170607_210417.jpg

Ordered my double ended ram from them but their orbitals are 2x the cost as elsewhere.

I have bought 2 from beyondprecise. He used to be on here. Got one for my old jeep and one for my buddies rig. Both have about 5 years on them and have been flawless. I bought them based on some other good feedback. I have yet to hear of an issue and I wouldn't hesitate to put one on my current rig.
View attachment 118066

Awesome I'll just wait for them to restock it later this week. So far they're still the best pricing.