• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where to buy tools near Redmond, WA

FabHappy

Where is a good place hopefully close to redmond to buy tools at a discount or atleast a fair price. I'm not looking to pay full snap-on prices or anything like that.

I haven't been there in years but there was a Tool Town in Totem Lake. On NE 124th, just east of 124th NE. The place was packed to the rafters with every kind of tool imaginable, a lot of discount stuff like HF.

This may sound kinda weird. . . . but I would look in PAWN SHOPS you can find great deals at those places!!!!!

I know in totem lake there is Yuppy Pawn they have a **** ton of power tools and then there is a Pawn shop in Woodinville right by the taco bell that has multiples of almost every hand tool known to man:awesomework:

I'm like 8grand into my tools and I have only a select few snap on tools, you can dump so much with out even making an impact:rolleyes:

Good luck!!! Let me know if you ever need to borrow a welder or something I got a mobile welder that gets it done and few other things:awesomework:

Where is a good place hopefully close to redmond to buy tools at a discount or atleast a fair price. I'm not looking to pay full snap-on prices or anything like that.

hand tools? power tools? fab tools?

I have alot of 1/2 drive and 3/4 drive and some 1 inch sets I am going to list today if interested. mostly SK sets and lots of impacts.

I haven't been there in years but there was a Tool Town in Totem Lake. On NE 124th, just east of 124th NE. The place was packed to the rafters with every kind of tool imaginable, a lot of discount stuff like HF.

its still there. i think they close early on saturdays, like 1p or something.