• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where to go snow wheelin

lawsonj5

I'm looking for some new places to go snow wheelin. Usually head up Tinkham rd. or go out the 70 rd in Greenwater. Looking for some new spots that get some good snow but are still fun for family trips. Any good ideas? Less than 2 hrs from Renton/Maple Valley area.

70 road will be mostly closed for us snowmobilers. Can't mess up our groomed roads :flipoff:

Were do you live? Lots of good stuff off Skate Creek road outside of Ashford.

With the snow level dropping you could hit the road on the left just before Greenwater. Its just after the Greenwater sign and over the little bridge. Been up it before for a non fire and seems like you could enjoy the snow on it and get some good views at the same time. I don't remember the number of the road, but its not post road side anyway.

Post up some links to a google map of the Greenwater and Copper Creek locations?

Thats all closed.:D

Go to copper creek.

With the snow level dropping you could hit the road on the left just before Greenwater. Its just after the Greenwater sign and over the little bridge. Been up it before for a non fire and seems like you could enjoy the snow on it and get some good views at the same time. I don't remember the number of the road, but its not post road side anyway.

What is there at copper creek? I have not spent any time in that area but interested in expanding my options. Also have a kid that likes to sled when we are up playing in the snow.

But it's always fun watching them

No its not.

I spend all week working/helping others.

The last thing I want to do on my day off is help STUPID folks for free that I dont even like, let alone want to help.

But if ya dont help they will trap ya on the top half of that skinny road till you get them out of the way.

To each his own, have fun at the **** show. :awesomework:

No its not.

The last thing I want to do on my day off is help STUPID folks for free that I dont even like, let alone want to help.

But if ya dont help they will trap ya on the top half of that skinny road till you get them out of the way.

Your right but I'm still learning like a lot of other people on here, two weeks ago some guys jammed up the road just like your talking about. No one could get around them, due to a lost water pump belt. I gave them some stuff to make a belt and they were on there way. Just sitting up there talking was fun for me, plus watching try and play bumper car was fun also. The only only thing I really hate is guys who go up there in stocks rigs but you get that at Elbe also

No its not.

Yup, last time I was up Copper was as a passenger a year or two ago, got up to a point where the big trucks in the group didn't wanna plow anymore, turn around and find a kid I with to high school with stuck in the road with a flat. Apparently he took the boss's 4 door, long bed Dodge (on 35's with 22" wheels) to impress some underage girls he'd been trying to hook up with. We came down to that ****ing limo pickled sideways in the road where he tried to turn around. Didn't want to help but we ended up shoveling and snatching that pig around so it was the **** out of our way while he stood there with his hands in his pockets. Ended up with 3 new shovels for the group that night.

Scott Turner is the same way, especially right now since it's been hammered into an ice highway on the lower end.

i live in belfair and gold mountain had about 3to 4 feet a couple of weeks ago
pretty nice to drive my illegal toyota down the street around a gate and have one hell of a time and not have to worrie about people clogging up the road