• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

which shocks

spidertoy

Mod dude....
should I get? I am gonna get an SW2 chassis, and am looking at tower for shocks, is there anywhere else that I should be looking for shocks?

so far the ones that looked interesting, are:

1) integy super duty msr5 shocks(maxx)
2) INTEGY MSR4 W/piggyback(maxx)
3)powerline aluminum shocks(blue, maxx monster)
4) traxxas big bore t maxx
5) hot bodies full thread, (maxx)

and then there are the springs... how about the integy progressive spring set(40Pieces)?

I would choose big bores as well from the list your selected.

I however use unlimited engineering (UE) supershocks and they work awesome. Plus they are threaded so I can adjust them fairly easily.

I'm a big fan of threaded shocks myself, I know that they were not on the list, but I really like Team Losi shocks, because they only have seals on one end. The other end is closed, so you have less places for the shock to leak.

spidertoy said:
any particular reason? how long were those?
They are 4" long. I also use just the plastic Traxxas shocks. Doug had a link for some threaded aluminum ones that were like $18 a pair from Tower, but I can't remember which ones they were. I'll ask him at the comp.
Nathan

okay so after going to the february comp, I was wondering about shocks with heims at each end, I know that CRASH's has them, but I dont want 5" shocks, are the losi ones equipped with heims at each end, or should I not worry about the flex and just learn how to drive as is?

Latest posts