• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which Tube Bender????

nappy_TJ

Ok I have about $700.00 or so to work with I have looked around the web for different prices on the Pro-tools 105 standard set....shipping is the killer though. The best price I have found so far is on the www.xtremecrawlers.com site. The question I have is what die should I get? Do I need a 240 degree or would 120 be fine....the cost difference is huge. What do you guys think? What works best for what solution cage, bumpers, etc

I bought my JD2 mod3 from the local Vancouver bolt and he beat the best price I could find on the net by quite a bit and noo shipping. Also go with the 240degree die. It would suck needing to make a 180 and only able to go 120 degrees:booo: .

I ordered the jd2 and 1.75 5.5r die from the internet and it came to $680. A week and a half and its supposed to be here tomorrow

I just ordered mine from Medford tools just under $600.00 with shipping for a JD2 with degree wheel and a 1 1/2" die

Every thing you listed but the stand. I'm not paying that much for a piece of 4x4 tubing, besides I have nowhere to mount it so I'm fabbing a mount that will slide in the reciever of my truck so if I'm doing a cage for someone else I can just load it up and go.
Also got the extension handle.

Medford tools

There a few cad files for the jd2 floating around on the net that you can have cut at your local shop for alot cheaper, then spend all your money on dies.

Thats what I did.

I have been using the hell out of my JD2 since I got it. Has the hydro kit on it and seems to work great. Good repeatability on all the bends.

There a few cad files for the jd2 floating around on the net that you can have cut at your local shop for alot cheaper, then spend all your money on dies.

Thats what I did.

I have one and im thinking hard about turning em out at work.

I got my jd2 ages ago with the degree wheel and 1 1/2 die for 530 shipped from florida, Has worked fine for ages however i really like the follower design of the pro tools set.

I have one and im thinking hard about turning em out at work.

I got my jd2 ages ago with the degree wheel and 1 1/2 die for 530 shipped from florida, Has worked fine for ages however i really like the follower design of the pro tools set.

The new material on the new followers is alot better than the old stuff. I have been using the crap out of mine for the last 2 years and still going strong, no gouging or anything.