• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

White Knuckle 4x4 and performance swap meet

One week away, pack up your stuff and bring it down. Get the parts needed to rebuild during the winter months. See you there!

It seems like it gets smaller every year, but there are always good deals to be found :awesomework:

Been trying to contact the white knuckle,s for serval months to get my deposit back on the club patches i still have and to return some club merchandise i found since. I even contacted some of the members and left phone messages and never got any response. So i quess i will just sell the stuff at your swapmeet to the highest bidder.

Been trying to contact the white knuckle,s for serval months to get my deposit back on the club patches i still have and to return some club merchandise i found since. I even contacted some of the members and left phone messages and never got any response. So i quess i will just sell the stuff at your swapmeet to the highest bidder.

Hey Steve, I know you called me. If you are there we will try and get it figured out. I don't know about any deposits (as you know I am not the money guy) Life has been very busy. Hope to see you there.

just have your treasurer call me 253 537 3755. if i dont make it. not sure i want to bother with the rain