• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

who builds a good 22re?

Patrick builds great engines! I beat the Hell out of mine for a few years and it was still running killer when i sold the rig. I have a brand new waiting on me to install. Lc engines in my opinion are all hipe... Not worth the money. Look up T&D machine in kenmore and talk to bob he does a great job to. Or sunwest motors In spokane

I have never got a whole engine from patrick. I am running a head from him on my truck, was very reasonable on price, and threw in a gasket set for free since he was very adamant about which gaskets were better then others. He is a talker though, I think I paid him and had the head in 15 minutes, but it took over 2 hours to get back on the road.

I have never got a whole engine from patrick. I am running a head from him on my truck, was very reasonable on price, and threw in a gasket set for free since he was very adamant about which gaskets were better then others. He is a talker though, I think I paid him and had the head in 15 minutes, but it took over 2 hours to get back on the road.

:haha: Yup, That's Patrick! :awesomework: Very cool, and knowledgeable when it comes to Yota motors...

i have talked to a couple random toyota owners,and it is funnt they dont even realy know patrick,but they know he built their engine...they will be bragging about how solid they engine is,and how good it runs...
ask who built it- "some guy he has a lil shop over" well you guys know...

now i couldnt get ahold of patrick when my kid needed a motor so i went down to carquest ,and got a crate engine with warrenty,but it was spendy...

I'm just about done installing one of his long blocks in my '85 truck. Best customer service I've ever had. He definitely knows his 22r/re's.:awesomework:

Last edited: