• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

who does toyota efi swaps?

i recently did mine myself pretty easy into my 80, i used a 3rd gen 22re, are you close to everett? i could bring my truck over and help you out

thanks for the leads. at this point im trying to find out if the 22re is an option for me. as in is someone willing to do the work and what kinda $$$ am i looking at. i dont even have a working engine at this time. i want to get my truck back on the road and im trying to find out what direction to take

what year is the donor motor out of?

i dont have an engine. im just trying to find out what my options are. i would like to go efi but i dont have the knowledge to wire it. so im trying to find out where i can go to have it done and if i can afford it. I dont know, i may be stuck having to throw another 20r in there.

the 3rd gen is what ive come to discover to be the easiest to wire up, like i said, the wiring is fairly simple. if you can find a 3rd gen 22re with complete motor harness, ecu,under hood fuse panel, circuit open relay and a fuel pump i can help you wire it up.

the 3rd gen is what ive come to discover to be the easiest to wire up, like i said, the wiring is fairly simple. if you can find a 3rd gen 22re with complete motor harness, ecu,under hood fuse panel, circuit open relay and a fuel pump i can help you wire it up.

thaks ill keep this in mind.