• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who in tacoma/olympia can unmount 44's?

kayjef

I live in yelm so anywhere in tacoma/olympia is reasonable to me. Just picked up some craigslist 44" boggers and need to ditch the rims. I know 4 wheel parts can do it, but they said they can't this week because they are down a mechanic.

I want someone who has done a tire this size before who won't tear up the beads on these things.

thanks.

Les Shwab will do it... If you take it to one of thei truck centers.. its not cheap tho..

id just do it your self.

I took a set of 42" TSLs to discount in lacey. Funnist thing I ever seen...4 guys fighting trying to get them dismounted getting their asses kicked. Well worth the price just to watch.

But ya discount could prob do it.

Stu

Tires fear ME.

I had these dismounted with a hilift jack and two tire irons in about an half an hour. Absolutely NO damage or marks to the rubber/beads.

Tire jockeys are machine dorks with no skills unless they run the commercial tire repair truck.

It was nice to meet ya Jeff, cant wait to go wheelin with ya! :cool:

Anyone else ever need LARGE tires wrestled, just let me know. :beer:

Tires fear ME.

I had these dismounted with a hilift jack and two tire irons in about an half an hour. Absolutely NO damage or marks to the rubber/beads.

Tire jockeys are machine dorks with no skills unless they run the commercial tire repair truck.

It was nice to meet ya Jeff, cant wait to go wheelin with ya! :cool:

Anyone else ever need LARGE tires wrestled, just let me know. :beer:

Same here.......tires are my bitch!!:beer:

yeah I can confirm chop shop did a great job on these tires. Beads are still perfect and no scars on these aluminum rims. A lot better than me wresting those mothers in my garage by myself getting nowhere.