• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who is goin to CORE?

Who is going to CORE

• Total voters
Also,all of us playin on the table after the event was badass....you were getting pretty good air with as short of a run up as there was. It seemed like your motor stumbled a little when you would get on it after the roller......not sure....but awesome none the less!!

That tabletop needed about another 50ft or more of runway leading up to it and it woulda been way cooler! hahaha

for sure. was at my first one this year and it was amazing. please put one together for the end of the summer this time instead of just having fun i might get a little more serious about winning some trophys. did take home 3rd in the rocks for the hybrid/truggy class!!

Saw you on 405-S on your way down (as I was on my way up from family commitments).

Bummed as hell I couldn't make it. Really wanted to, was looking forward to it all year, but as time got closer, too many other things took priority (and my available energy) and between family happenings and a truck in pieces.... no go.

Did find out when I was at my uncle's B-day.... he would have "fully understood" racing vs party..... if only the truck was together for "one more last run........

Looks like a good time, can't wait to see some vids!

Hey CORE, why don't you throw one together for the END of the summer :awesomework::cheer::awesomework::cheer::stirpot: