• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Who needs wheels and tires for Yamaha rhino?

kushKrawlin

I got a set of used stock wheels and tires. I wouldn't say they are bald. But they ain't new that's for sure. I'm in west Ga. My number is 4048892714. Text me. If u call don't be mad when I don't answer.. Price .. Ummmm. $43.00 or u can haggle with me and get them cheaper. I don't care I want me GONE. Heard dat?? Heard dat!
Someone get this fukers. I will be rolling them across my neighbor's yard into the lake soon. Thanks and have a super blessed day.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 93
Neal3000 said:
All these tares cost me was my anal-virginity! Thanks Kush!
No no. Thank you. Just don't forget the lotion ... Sold to Neal for the usual hand shammy.

Pineygroveoffroad said:
You wanna sell them TSL's?
Which ones? Well either way, ill be selling them very soon. Those with the wheels are 44's 16.5 H1's with cut rubber runflats.. Prob about 97.30 % tread .. I have a tire problem..

kushKrawlin said:
No no. Thank you. Just don't forget the lotion ... Sold to Neal for the usual hand shammy.

Which ones? Well either way, ill be selling them very soon. Those with the wheels are 44's 16.5 H1's with cut rubber runflats.. Prob about 97.30 % tread .. I have a tire problem..

You're not going to sell any wheels !

kushKrawlin said:

The 44's but I just need the tars! If you wanna sell em let me know

These are back up for grabs if ayone wants them.....the wheels are too small to clear the brakes on my Yami, and wheel pattern wrong for the Golf cart