• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who thinks Polaris will come out with a new RZR in January ?

GIZMO1

I plan to order a RZR XP 900 the first of January and I am just wondering if any of you think these rumors of something new will happen ?

I don't think it will be available to buy in Jan but pretty sure you will know what it is going to be!

nateb83 said:
I don't think it will be available to buy in Jan but pretty sure you will know what it is going to be!

So when will it be available and is there a list somewhere to get on?

Re: Re: Who thinks Polaris will come out with a new RZR in January ?

Whats the big deal about the new model?! Will it be a......."Game Changer"?! omfg wtf!?!? ???;)

Game Changer will prob be around July :****: Still alittle secret about it, I heard a "rumor" it has factory installed PRP seats

nateb83 said:
Game Changer will prob be around July :****: Still alittle secret about it, I heard a "rumor" it has factory installed PRP seats

Oh lord...he aint ever gonna buy one now

Colt

I hope they come out with one and the price of the XP plummets so I can afford one lol

spy shots of the new ones

$(KGrHqRHJDoFCj+PHZfJBQwmutvHpw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJC4FC2vIR8qJBQwmu5DEk!~~60_12.JPG

I've heard it's supposed to be 1196cc!!! And supposed to be out around spring. But who knows... I hope it comes out because I'll be trading my new 900xp for one!!! Haha......

bill#89 said:
I've heard it's supposed to be 1196cc!!! And supposed to be out around spring. But who knows... I hope it comes out because I'll be trading my new 900xp for one!!! Haha......
Prob won't be over 1000cc, thats the limit for sanctioned racing and I doubt they are going to miss out on any of that the way the 900 has won about every racing series in the country, so prob right at 1000 in my opinion but who knows

I don't know exactly what cc it is going to be. Two different dealers from totally different areas told me 1196cc but that is a great point u made on the racing side of it. I know I can't wait to see what it is. It will be badass either way!!!

GIZMO1 said:
for 22K they can keep it, I think this is a major fail on Polaris ..

I feel pretty sure that you couldn't buy a XP 4 and do all the stuff to it this one has for 22k? :dunno:

Looks like a better cage, doors, bead locks, suspension seats and some more power!

I may be wrong but all that adds up real quick :woot:

1529lbs
64 lbs of fuel
400 lbs of people
100 lbs of gear,ice,cooler, tools towstraps winch
50 lbs of water and lubricants
2143 lb rzr Ready to run

With only 6 more ponies????? :gtfo:

Congrats Polaris....you just played fat camp counselor