• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who's Going On That Idaho Run?

longfield

Nexts weekend the Trailblazers is having a run in Idaho, just woundering who's going .

Last edited:
Are you talking about the cabin fever run that the North Idaho Trailblazers put on ? I was planning on going but the jeep wont be done in time:booo:
maybe next year.

Are you going to wheel the whole state or what??? :haha: :haha: :flipoff:

That would be cool but I only have 4 days, so it's a semi-mellow run on White Tanks Friday, Florence junction with the Undertakers on Saturday and then Table Mesa with Symon on Sunday...haven't figured out Monday yet :redneck:

I live in spokane and I'm not going. There are people sleeping in line to get the good trails, its first come first serve. I dont want to get stuck running a logging road with a bunch of stockers. I'll just go run the trails later without the rush..

I live in spokane and I'm not going. There are people sleeping in line to get the good trails, its first come first serve. I dont want to get stuck running a logging road with a bunch of stockers. I'll just go run the trails later without the rush..

Ya thats what i heard. A couple of guys called me and told me the same thing. Its a long way to go to run loging roads.

Bobby,
It's the North Idaho Trailblazers that are putting on the run and I'll bet you'll not have to worry about not having a slot on any of the five runs you might choose.

Jon

Bobby,
It's the North Idaho Trailblazers that are putting on the run and I'll bet you'll not have to worry about not having a slot on any of the five runs you might choose.

Jon

Thanks Jonny M. an Pokey, thanks for the info.

Last edited: