• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

who's going to fall crawl Evarts

The one at River Rock is called Fall Crawl but it is really a fund raiser for Wheelers for the Wounded. In the past they have brought wounded soldiers and their families from Ft. Stewart to ride in rigs and enjoy a day of wheeling etc. I am not as involved as I used to be so not sure if they still have soldiers coming to the event or not.

I didn't even know they still put on the fall crawl in Evarts, haven't seen hardly anything posted about it in a long time.

I haven't seen them advertise it in a long time. It's still a big weekend down there though. Always draws a good crowd and a lot of different rigs to check out. It is next weekend October 18-20.
A small group of us in some smaller rigs will be down on the Putney side.

a small group from nashville are go to Harlan around the 24th-27th staying on the Evrats side S. campground.
if you don't make the Fall Crawl.

What about a Hardline meet and greet at the power line tower at the beginning of mason jar.
Saturday around 2:00 maybe

What about a Hardline meet and greet at the power line tower at the beginning of mason jar.
Saturday around 2:00 maybe

just now seeing this. We would have rode up there if I seen this in time... Never seen selvey either. Had a good time tho. Seen some beat downs on little jagger. Great weather til Saturday afternoon.

Had a good time as always. Jagger was a little more rowdy than usual. Lower Damnation is now a paved road which is very unfortunate.

just now seeing this. We would have rode up there if I seen this in time... Never seen selvey either. Had a good time tho. Seen some beat downs on little jagger. Great weather til Saturday afternoon.
We were at little jagger sat. afternoon also, some folks we met from Georgia and myself ran it a little while before the Toyota turned over.

Latest posts