• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

whos going to walker on monday.

Might be headin' out there Monday....waynefj40 called me last night and said he and some of the FJ crew are headin' up...

In the main parking lot??? There are already two bathrooms there...below the parking lot. It looked like they were expanding the closest two spots to the left as you drive in to maybe accommodate longer campers/RV's/multiple campers or something along those lines. Does anybody know about this and what's happening?

I was their yesterday and I saw a pretty new bathroom in the front corner of the parking lot.
Too bad that money wasn't spent on new trails.
Saw a motor home parked in one of the first spots on the left as you come in that looked like a rolling meth lab.

I was their yesterday and I saw a pretty new bathroom in the front corner of the parking lot.
Too bad that money wasn't spent on new trails.
Saw a motor home parked in one of the first spots on the left as you come in that looked like a rolling meth lab.

:rolleyes: I agree...although I did hear that the bathroom wasn't purchased, it was brought from a DNR non-motorized recreation trailhead that was closed!:haha: I see no need for a 3rd bathroom (one more to maintain/service), but when I was there I was thinking it might be a parking lot expansion for larger campers/MHC's/groups to pile into...woulda been much better!

:redneck:yup,new sh$ter. Looked like a bunch of kids camped out @ the beginning of pats trail..the rollin meth lab was @ the the lower main line gate when i came thru and looked like he lost his trailer (atv) since the the tongue was in the ground.....yes in the ground...:haha:

:beer:forgot,nice to meetcha bigdog,sorry didn"t get the drivers name in the parkn lot,shoulda played some more but stayed up to late and well........:puke:

Not gonna make it---family stuff came up for this AM...might try and sneak down a little later, but not looking good.