• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Who's Ready?

W

wontwork

Gona be a good time next week. Got the ramp done even though it turned out a little differnt than what I hoped. Still gona work and will fit inthe back of a truck. booyang

While I was at it I made a few changes to my bike.

[attachment deleted by admin]

laughing1 Love the rear stunt fender !

The ramps are killer... someone is getting hurt !

LOL laughing1 Steve's isnt any worse then Miles rear wheel was... if it kills the wheel it just gives me a valid excuse to go ahead and order the rear wheel and tire i have been putting off for the last month :afro:

Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center

400 E 10TH ST
ANNISTON, AL 36207
256-235-5121

Stringfellow Memorial Hospital

301 E 18TH ST
ANNISTON, AL 36207
256-235-8906

MUCHADO said:
Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center

400 E 10TH ST
ANNISTON, AL 36207
256-235-5121

Stringfellow Memorial Hospital

301 E 18TH ST
ANNISTON, AL 36207
256-235-8906

I'll go ahead and dial 9-1 on the phone.

MMountain said:
I want everyone to re-sign waivers and give me all med insurance info on arrival. laughing1

I got short term and long term disability too... **** yea le'z get stupid i need a vacation laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

MUCHADO said:
I got short term and long term disability too... **** yea le'z get stupid i need a vacation laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Me to. Even have life insurance onmy side. Its gona be a good weekend. booyang :drinkers:

wontwork said:
Me to. Even have life insurance onmy side. Its gona be a good weekend. booyang :drinkers:

AH **** I have accidental death and dismemberment like a mofuggah let's get it awn!!

You know whats worse then a Co-Pay ?

Makin them O-bit's in the paper son ! Im going to bring Ambers business cards and hand them out... ya'll fuggers may need them ! skully