• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who's riding where Labor day?

ForMud said:
When were you up there? Was the west property open?

it was about this time 2015. Yeah both sides were open. We rode 3 days, one day got rained out after 2 or 3 trails. The last day on jotters 2/3 of us broke.

Thought about HP or Stony but remnants of Harvey are going to ruin that. Weather is looking good at SMORR though.

Re: Re: Who's riding where Labor day?

jeeptj99 said:
Plus all his gf's single slutty friends will be there :fish:

Damn, how old the kid? I'll bring a present for some of that action!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Who's riding where Labor day?

HotwheelsYJ said:
Damn, how old the kid? I'll bring a present for some of that action!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

kid will be 3. Party got moved to a non holiday weekend..... sooo probably aop if I go anywhere.

So how much rain did you all end up getting so far? Weather channel and apps suck, I can't find any info that's dependable.
We are wanting to hit HPO but driving 5 hrs for a mudbog isn't what I'm looking for. I don't expect it to be dry anywhere, but thought it might be decent by Saturday depending on how much you got.

We got a lot rain but I think there will be a few of us local guys there Saturday if you looking to do some riding

Appreciate the offer. You supposed to get more rain tomorrow? I know some parks dry out quickly, others are horrible though.

We are getting rain tonight and that is supposed to be it. But it should be a fun time it will be a mash your fest and to be honest I kinda like a wet day of wheeling makes you really work to get up some stuff