• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

who's running Outlet Mall on Sat (5/10/08)?

TQJ CJ5

I've been itching to get back up there to see some action and my bro' has also expressed interest in getting a better understanding of what rock crawling is all about.

Anyone running OM on Saturday, May 10th? If so, what time do you expect to be on the trail? I'd really like to show my brother what all the cool kids are doing these days.

If there's any 2-seater's running it, is there any chance you'd be willing to let him ride 'bitch' for 1 of the more intense obstacle's? Kinda want him to experience the rush. Would be a neat experience for a kid that slings coffee all day at Starbucks.

If anybody'll be up there, I'll be happy to bring refreshments and snacks and pack 'em into ya'll as I'll be driving my Armada (plenty of room for the goodies). Can bring some tools as well if you think there's anything on the trail that needs work.

Thanks a bunch! Holla at a brotha!:cool:

Terry

There MIGHT be SOME people there Saturday, maybe.

That's all I can divulge at this juncture.....:corn:

i was not clear...he's been wheeling with me but I'm not about to bring my rig into something like the Outlet Mall even though I could totally blow through it like nobody's business :;

Us hardcore leaf sprung CJ5 guys just have to stay out to avoid making all the buggy guys feel bad. They're a sensitive bunch with tender little egos, you know.

Wheeling on leaf springs?

Oh, I get it.

That must be the equivalent of watching re-runs of Leave it to Beaver in Black & White on an HDTV huh :haha: :haha:

Your heavy ass pig of a vehicle will be lucky to make it off the trailer w/o blowing axles :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Now I know why/how I can break my 'new' BL Birfs......3585lbs.....stickies......and the OM. :fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

Last edited:
can someone tell me where I would access the gravel road that goes up to the Outlet Mall? I've only gone up via Sac-Up and since I'll be driving my Armada, that's outta the question.

is it that one road that goes around the bend and up to paradise?

Last edited:
uhhh, is it the gravel road that leads out of the main lot and instead of turning left onto the trail heading up to Lake Isabelle ya just follow the road?

saw a map in the RTW forum suggesting this may be the case...

yep:awesomework:

nope:haha: :haha: :haha:

hey but I was headin up there to lend moral support and provide nourishment as needed.

but no sweat, I'll find the 'yellow brick road'

Last edited:

Latest posts