• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WHOS WHEELIN WHERE SATURDAY 31st??

Brad- Long time no see!! I was just lookin at our pics of Naches from 03':awesomework: Would love to but whats it like? we are still runnin open, wide open :eeek:

Pat- Never been, where, layout? :corn:

Should be interesting, sure there is still a little snow up there. Do you mean open as in no lockers? If so, it might not be any fun.

I was only stuck a few times and winched out till the relay for in on my 8274 quit working. What a day, I need 35's before i do that trail ever again!!!!!!

Hey JK Kat what trails did you run? My girlfriend was up there and saw a muddy JK missing 2 flares and had a flat spare. Was that you?

Im perty sure it was corey. I followed them down pac ave for a while near 150th. There was a red one with a nw wheelers sticker in the window and a dark colored one with a woman driving all muddied up. That was saturday afternoon.

Hey JK Kat what trails did you run? My girlfriend was up there and saw a muddy JK missing 2 flares and had a flat spare. Was that you?

Busywild, Easywild, MainLine and Swamp trail all in one day and was home by 8:30 PM saturday night too. The flat spare was due to a root cutting off the valve stem.

100_2281.jpg

100_2282.jpg

100_2291.jpg

Last edited: