• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Why are IROK's less (in price) than everything else.

I run a 36 bias Irok on a 17" rim and will probably get them again.

Next to a 38" TSL

3920671022_2582c6433d_b.jpg

Love Iroks but the 39's I had in the 17" rim side were a joke to keep on the wheel (just google serch beed problems). Ended up making dual bead lock wheels to keep them on.

x2 on the 36 being bigger then the 37

I have had the same problem with mine and ended up gluing them, when I get some extra cash I may get my beadlocks doubled

These tires will never see the torture of koh. However the 1st gen toy that ran emc, lcq, and eventually finished the main race was on Iroks. I believe every tire has its place and time offroad. I don't need to tell Karl about how happy I am with my 37" Iroks. However I will tell the great mass that is nww my first run with them I cut them on a fender BAD! 3/4 around the side wall and deep that was in 06? Still running the same tire with no leaks.

For a strictly off road tire, I would go w/ a Pitbull or an Irok...

I haven't seen anything that works better in our PNW conditions than those 2

.... and don't say an SX does, because they are dog **** in the snow when compared to a PBR or an Irok :flipoff:

Big comp cut bogger for the Elbe style trails!!! Nothing works better out there!!! :awesomework:

I love my iroks, I'd put them on all my wheelers, best allaround performing swamper they've made imo, its all preference on what you want, i hated iroks till I ran a set been way impressed with them :beer:

Pitbull Radial Rockers. I've seen 'em in action on a couple of our guys' rigs and they've worked great in all scenarios... mud, snow, Moab, etc. They're fairly priced AND available.

x3 on the 37" Rocker radials. Thats where my money is goin.

The 37 bias in the rocker stands about 1/2" taller than their 35 but the radial has a more boxey look to it and obvious taller true 37 stance. last week read up on pirate about the radial difference and talked to a buddy who just bout a set to confirm it.

Everyone who seems to own or have owned PBR's has nothing but good things to say about em where as anything interco is always both sided...

Love Iroks but the 39's I had in the 17" rim side were a joke to keep on the wheel (just google serch beed problems). Ended up making dual bead lock wheels to keep them on.

x2 on the 36 being bigger then the 37

That's why I went with double beadlocks.

Pit Bull rockers look pretty sweet too.

So many choices. :booo:

Yeh but sizes are limited. I almost got Pitbulls but they didn't have them in the size I was looking for or they were too wide.

x4 for pitbull rockers Radial. I have the 37" on 17" rim and they work awesome. Thick sidewall and none of them are loosing any air. I run them also between 5-8psi.

The radial also handled better than my 'balloon' Bias ply 37" iroks I used to have. While they're sorta loud on the highway, they're at least manageable.

I think it should be mentioned the bias irok vs a radial are also shaped differently.

The bias ply are rounded whereas the radials are more squared

When is comes to wheeling the rounded tire will always clean out faster then a flat tire. Howerever, the more squared off tire will have more side bite then a rounded tire. Lowering air pressure will also allow the tire to flex more then a bias at the same pressure.

Not to mention, if your like myself, your wheeler sits. Bias will flatten out when sitting and make the first hour of your ride bumpy as hell.

I hardly wheel in the dry here and a tire then cleans out always wheels better then one full of mud. I searched for sometime before getting my radial Iroks.

I love them. Took them to the con, in the snow, mud and sand. I've always had the most traction out of my group of wheelers and the ride is smoother and surprisingly quiet when I decide to drive it on the road. I haven't been able to c a rocker yet.

I run an 8" wheel with 6-8psi and haven't popped a bead yet. Thought for
Sure I was going to rip a tire in half at the con but it stayed on.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Bias ply Iroks are the rounded ones, Radials are more squared off...Just an FYI...
Also, a 36" Irok is physically taller than the 37" Irok...EDIT-I see size has already been mentioned, more than once! :redneck:

Last edited:
x4 for pitbull rockers Radial. I have the 37" on 17" rim and they work awesome. Thick sidewall and none of them are loosing any air. I run them also between 5-8psi.

The radial also handled better than my 'balloon' Bias ply 37" iroks I used to have. While they're sorta loud on the highway, they're at least manageable.

Why radials though? Do you run your junk on the road?

I rarely if ever run my crap on the road. It's an off road masheen. Once in a while it may see some street use, but aside from that it is a trailer queen.

I feel like such a filthy whore with that last statement. :booo:

Last edited: