• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Wide Open Design has teamed up with Spidertrax

Woodlee

Spidertrax11.jpg

That's right. Wide Open Design is now a dealer for Spidertrax Off Road. We hooked up with these guys for many different reasons.

First and Fore Most is the quality of the products. When you see their products up close they are art.

They are continually growing and have research and development plans for the future and I believe they will have many more great products for us in the near future.

Customer Service is great. When you call these guys you get a knowledgeable person on the phone who is more than willing to help out with any questions.

Drive Flanges

Spidertrax10.jpg

Front Inner Axle Shafts available in 4130 or 300m material

Spidertrax5.jpg

Front Outer Axle Shaft available in 4130 or 300m Material

Spidertrax6.jpg

Rear Axle shafts Available in 4130 or 300m Material

Spidertrax7.jpg

Front axle roller kits

Spidertrax1.jpg

Rear axle Roller Kits

Spidertrax2.jpg

Housings

Spidertrax4.jpg

The Baddest Knuckles out there

Spidertrax3.jpg

Hi steer arms

Spidertrax8.jpg

Light weight Brake set ups

Spidertrax9.jpg

Check out www.spidertrax.com for a complete listing of products from them.

Also check www.wideopendesign.com soon for updates and prices on all of their products.

As for now email [email protected] for pricing and don't forget to mention that you saw this on Hardline crawlers.

Spidertrax11.jpg

NICE, I agree in my short time selling offroad parts fulltime I can back up what Adam said, they are serious about taking care of thier customers and the dealers that support them

thumb.gif

Good move Adam !

Adam do they make the flanges to work with non-unit bearing hubs yet? What about just the caps? I love the color on those and want to upgrade my beat to death flange covers..

I am pretty sure the cap will go on your hubs. They do not bolt in to the actual flange. They bolt into a ring that is held in by the big outer snap ring. So the caps may work for you.

Matt O. said:
Adam do they make the flanges to work with non-unit bearing hubs yet? What about just the caps? I love the color on those and want to upgrade my beat to death flange covers..

Ur Gay

For the record...there has yet to be a broken set of their 4340 shafts to date. Front and rear use. Granted, I don't think any are in the 44" tired rockbouncers, but that is saying a lot about the quality of these parts.

wngrog said:
For the record...there has yet to be a broken set of their 4340 shafts to date. Front and rear use. Granted, I don't think any are in the 44" tired rockbouncers, but that is saying a lot about the quality of these parts.

To bad they don't fit in regular King Pin Knuckles.

Latest posts