• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wifes crawler

Whoops. Rolled onto its lid playing testing everything out on an off camber bank. Turns out the brakes don't work like they should and it kept climbing when I tried to stop. Bye bye windshield. I see a brake upgrade in the near future.

After two roll overs, door fit and function was becomimg an issue. Time for half doors. Daughter thought the grill needed some attention as well.

Last edited:
That has to be the dumbest way to waste money I have heard ya come up with yet! :kissmyass: :haha:

Subi sickness, its a disease that slowly eats away ANY kind of rational thought. :corn:

YEAH, Cause light aluminum engines and automatics hooked to nice t-cases are a dumb way to waste money.:fawkdancesmiley::kissmybutt:

Just an update. Did the rear disc conversion as well as put in a new windshield. Waiting for a buddy to return my tube Bender along with a few sticks as payment and I will get back to caging it as well as plumbing a rear mounted full size radiator. The stock 22r radiator just isn't cutting it.

Finally got back around to messing with this thing. Slapped my 37's on and put a Chevy radiator in the bed. Plumbed through the cab.

Heat compensation for the low cut doors:redneck:

Just some pics from running through the hills. New radiator kept temps between 160-190 all day. Other than that its due for a tune up and more cage work to be safe.

Little more tube added after work this evening. Definitely a good rig to practice my first cage on, as far as the pickup already beat to crap, because with a cleaner wheeler, I'd be a hell of a lot pickier about the bends and notches I've come up with and have wasted almost all my tube so far.

Seems like the first bend or notch I do each day something goes wrong. Limited to tube on hand I had to make it work so here's what I ended up with on the other side. It doesn't look bad just not identical to the driver side.

And this leaves me about a ft. short to tie in across the top of the windshield. Guess I will order more tube since no one locally stock any.

Old school roll bar gone, and the rest of my tube burnt in.

Could use s couple more pieces here and there, but all out, so just going to run it like this for a while.

Cage all painted. Wife has lost interest and I'm needing funds for other projects so its going up for sale. Asking $5,000 to start but ready to negotiate. Shoot me some offers.