• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wild Weather for Wednesday??

1985REDRUNNER

Here in north Georgia and Tennessee they are closing schools for Wednesday because of crazy weather. They are saying it is going to be bad if the sun comes out and will heat up the day. We will see? Any body else heard anything?

Re:

Central AL is going to get a scare too. Not sure if we get bad weather, but we are on the list of possibles.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Bad in SE Missouri too. Just had tornado hit 30 miles North of me with 2 people confirmed dead right now. Another line on the way

Hoping it's not too bad. I'm supposed to be working at a school in Walker county ga. Just waiting to see if I can get in.

P said:
I wish it would just go ahead and " Spring " already :****:

We need one mean as hell freeze right about now. All the warm weather has all the bugs moving and even the copperheads. Drop to about 15 degrees for a week to kill them all, then I'll be ready for spring.

Heading out of Knoxville earlier! Just some heavy downpours so far up in Clinton area

Attachments

• IMG_20170301_112546_733.jpg
    IMG_20170301_112546_733.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 96
They are saying it's SUPPOSED to be heavy rain and gusty winds. But they said that 5 years ago in 2012 and a tornado ripped Harrison TN a new ass hole. We got hit in 2011 in the April storms that got Alabama and lost damn near everything. I hate this **** I really do.

Last I heard it was supposed to hit between 2 and 5. I'm in Rossville GA at my office now and it's not even raining. Figure it'll start when I head home.

xjmarc said:
Last I heard it was supposed to hit between 2 and 5. I'm in Rossville GA at my office now and it's not even raining. Figure it'll start when I head home.
I'm off Bonny Oaks and the suns out. :dunno:

We had some pretty crazy action around 7:30 this morning just Southeast of Nashville. When I pulled out of the office to get some lunch today I noticed this trailer turned over across the street and then 1/4 mile down the road there were 5 or 6 power poles snapped in half.

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Murfreesboro Rd.jpg
    Murfreesboro Rd.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 88
customcj7 said:
We need one mean as hell freeze right about now. All the warm weather has all the bugs moving and even the copperheads. Drop to about 15 degrees for a week to kill them all, then I'll be ready for spring.

That's a catch 22. We need a good cold snap to get folks mind of of planting crops for about 2 or three more weeks but anything to do that is going to kill all the wheat that has matured up early.

tallnate said:
We had some pretty crazy action around 7:30 this morning just Southeast of Nashville. When I pulled out of the office to get some lunch today I noticed this trailer turned over across the street and then 1/4 mile down the road there were 5 or 6 power poles snapped in half.

Whereabouts on Murfreesboro Road were these taken?