• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wildcat gets a new cage from CSC Fab

FroggF350

Not fancy buts serves its purpose. I had to get this built with short notice for some upcoming shenanigans, but I missed a flight in Washington DC Wednesday and missed work that night. So no dam jumping this weekend...
CSC Fab jumped right on it and it will be getting doors and a roof next. It will be headed to Ricks Powder Coating next weekend.

20130524_132148_zpsdd93aa27.jpg

IMG957038_zpsa848b2e7.png

20130524_132109_zps34a5d44f.jpg

Re: Re: Wildcat gets a new cage from CSC Fab

Much better!

I like how they did their best to hide the damn stupid looking angled out A pillar bars like on the stock cage

Re: Re: Wildcat gets a new cage from CSC Fab

Looks good man! :dblthumb:

TBItoy said:
Much better!

I like how they did their best to hide the damn stupid looking angled out A pillar bars like on the stock cage

It's a pain in the ass to work with like that. Wish they had done it different.

Okay thanks. Is there a reason you travel that far to have your powdercoating done? The reason I ask is because I'm about to have a RZR cage done.

blackrunner93 said:
Okay thanks. Is there a reason you travel that far to have your powdercoating done? The reason I ask is because I'm about to have a RZR cage done.

Ricks Powder Coating is the Premier Cup Sponsor for SRRS, and they also do a great job. Its hard to find a powder shop that will take the time to do a chassis right and these guys do it everytime! Its worth the drive.

Rick's is the best customer service you will find. He's done lots of cages for me. I've got several getting done right now. Timmie, Jordan, and Ethan just had their latest chassis done there. He will go the extra distance to make sure it's the way you want it.

Cool, I figured that's who you were talking about. A friend of mine has all of his VW rail buggy chassis done by Rick's.